Mechatronics design engineer, veldhoven
Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of the system’s dynamic architecture/vibration control module with the following responsibilities:
- Optimizing design using predictive modeling techniques
- architectural design and perform trade-offs between mechanical, electronic and software solutions
- technical budget analysis
- selection of critical components and technologies
- supporting development of critical components and processes in the supply chain
- Integration and test planning of the system/module
- Documentation of system/module specifications, design, and test analysis results
Master, PDEng, Phd or Post doc in Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering or Electrical engineering with a specialization in dynamics, systems and/or control.
- This position is open from medior to senior level
- Industry experience in the design of mechatronics solutions is prefered
- Experience with modeling of dynamic systems and the use of active or passive vibration isolation methods.
- Experience in measuring of dynamic system behavior (modal analysis, vibration analysis).
- Specialist knowledge in the fields of dynamics, signal analysis and testing and basic knowledge of the areas control-engineering, position measurement and actuator systems
- Knowledge of MATLAB/Simulink
- Highly motivated, enthusiast and flexible
- Good communicator
- Think broad, learn fast, take responsibility, act decisive and show critical sense
- Ability to technical lead a multidisciplinary team
- Convince others of your ideas
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude
- Good knowledge of English
f93d2257f9df6bc4170bc062033f9fe0Vast contract / Detachering