G-Nius is now looking to extent his team of expertise.
We are searching for:
• Project Manager,
• Technical Lead,
• Moca programmer,
You will be part of a team of 20 IT professionals and will work on highly rated and critical projects across Europe and Asia. The responsibility of the team concerns Project management, Implementation, Configuration, Testing, User-support, Go-live support, Application Support and Training.
• Fluent in English;
• Bachelor degree;
• Able to work under stress;
• 5- 7 years of experience in IT;
• 3 years of experience in a similar role in terms of scope and type;
• The role requires experience in IT projects;
• System integration experience;
• Experience in the Logistics, Supply Chain or Warehouse Management System domain is desirable;
• The function requires in depth knowledge of IT processes in order to assess risk and apply quality control;
• The function requires knowledge of RedPrairie DLx Warehouse/D (Discrete) architecture, functionality and technology;
• Microsoft SQL Database/Development knowledge is desirable (EDI/interface management);
• The function requires that you take ownership of problems which are beyond the direct responsibility of the function. Examples are issues with systems from our customers;
• The function requires good communication to business leaders and where needed to business leaders of customers.
• Willing to travel across Europe and/or Asia.
G-Nius has extensive knowledge of WMS RedPrairie and related products.With our Industry specific knowledge and technical skill G-Nius makes sure our client get the most out of its WMS. Not only the functionality of the WMS is an important aspect, but also the implementation, cooperation with users, IT support services, the different technology platforms, investment, Cost of Ownership / Return on Investment are aspects of the G-Nius expertise Team.
With extensive knowledge of the standard product and experience with a wide range of customization, G-Nius helps clients design and mapping of the architecture of the WMS. G-Nius also helps the customer with the realization of a detailed functional solution, configuration and provides the effort to make adjustments to the WMS to realize.
The consultants of G-Nius have at several logistics providers a leading and / or supporting role in the design phase, implementation phase and the aftercare phase of Discrete Implementation projects at home and abroad. The branches vary from pharmacy to automotive or consumer goods
For this post we provide a good salary with excellent benefits.
If you want to work in high changing, demanding and high end projects. Want to work for different clients with his own needs and demands. Love to travel, see the world, get to know different people and cultures. Then don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please give us a call or e-mail.
You can reach out to Leo Keller (Business Manager WMS RedPrairie Discrete EMEA/APAC) on +31 (0)6 22 30 24 60 or email@example.com
Contactpersoon: Gijs-Jan Deenen
Adres: St.Jorisstraat 15
Postcode/plaats: 5211 HA 's-Hertogenbosch