DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
• Administration of systems (Windows) or applications ;
• Installation and configuration of system components and server software. Integration of servers in the local environment ;
• Monitoring of servers, server resources ;
• Incident analysis and resolution, problem definition, analysis and resolution: preliminary diagnosis of software and hardware problems, coordination with the central IT department and with 3rd party maintenance contractors ;
• Advise to the local IT team in areas such as capacity management, contingency planning, IT service continuity management, automation of repetitive tasks, security ;
• Maintenance of the server procedures manual and the parts of the disaster recovery plans related to local systems and applications.
• Analysis, development and testing of PowerShell scripts for the automation of system administration tasks under supervision of Commission officials.
• Reporting to the management
• Language skills
The required language skills levels:
B1 in French
B1 in English.
Proven experience in scripting (PowerShell)