K3 Retail located in Nootdorp has a vanacy for a
Due to the ongoing growth of our business and teams, the daily workload of our Project Management Office (PMO) has been steadily increasing. Daily activities of the PMO include resource planning, project administration, license management, reviewing contract documententation and coordinating our forecasting, invoicing and month end closing processes.
In order to deliver optimal support to the business, we are looking for a PMO Assistant, to manage our daily administrative needs. Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordination of resource planning and time registration process.
- Reviewing and providing feedback on contract documentation.
- Creating forecasting and project status reports.
- Supporting project administration processes.
In short, you will find yourself in the heart of the operations of K3, supporting service delivery and contributing ultimately to an optimal service to our customers.
You must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment assisting multiple people. You are well organized and assertive when required. You can plan and keep track of many tasks in parallel. With a structured mind and capability to work independently, you look after the administrative tasks of the team, and are able to support them in their daily business.
In addition to that, you have:
- 2+ years previous office administrative experience;
- proficiency with Microsoft suite of products such as Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
- strong communication skills, at least in the English language;
- the ability to multi task and a high level of accuracy.
- a completed bachelor degree;
- experience of working in a PMO environment;
- experience of contract and/or license management.
We are K3 Retail, the launch pad for brilliant retail solutions and your sparkling career. We encourage independent creative minds like yours; if you’re bored by the norm and love to explore original and better ways to do things, you’ll thrive in our supportive environment. Your colleagues and our customers share that outlook too, so there’ll be great opportunities to work alongside some of the sharpest and most receptive minds, and the biggest, most respected names in the retail industry. The retail sector is continually expanding, which means bold ideas are readily accepted and rapidly developed. Your prospects can advance quickly too, and as we are K3 Retail, there are generous rewards as well as stimulating job satisfaction. You certainly won’t stand still at K3!
The business unit Global Accounts of K3 Retail is responsible for various projects with international retailers. With a development team in The Netherlands and implementation teams in both The Netherlands and Singapore, we deliver innovative solutions and outstanding service to well established, globally present retailers.
With international colleagues and customers, you’ll experience a highly dynamic and international work atmosphere. Since our business is on the move constantly, you will get many opportunities to further personal and professional growth.
In addition to that you can count on:
- competitive terms and benefits, including travel allowance and an attractive pension scheme;
- an informal work environment within an enthusiastic team;
- a growing, innovative and inspiring organization with potentially interesting career opportunities for the future;
- flexible hours.
Convinced that you are the PMO Assistant we are looking for? Then show your interest by sending your application directly to our online application page, by clicking on the apply button.
32 - 40 hours a week
Responses from employment agencies will not be considered.
Keywords: Resource planning, Project administration, PMO Assistent, Administrative
Bedrijfsnaam: K3 Retail Nederland
Contactpersoon: Romana Bosklopper
Adres: Gildeweg 9 B
Postcode/plaats: 2632 BD Nootdorp
Telefoon: 015 – 251 6555