- In this function, you are responsible for the 1st Level Support (Incident, Change Management, and Request Fulfillment), being the Single Point of Contact for internal and external service partners, acting as a link between the users and the internal 2nd and 3rd level support
- You support the end users in the areas of Windows, Office applications, VOIP (Interactive Intelligence and Skype for Business), as well as specific applications and fix malfunctions for PCs, notebooks, printers, telephone devices and exchange defective hardware.
- In addition, you are responsible for creating, assigning and monitoring tickets, as well as documentation, and you help in projects
- You manage the employee on-boarding, mutation and exit process and are responsible for the introduction of new employees into the IT environment
- Administer the Active Directory and Application Accounts
- Installation and rollout of Client hardware and software
- Prepare and execute User trainings
- You bring a completed education in computer science, information technology or a comparable apprenticeship as well as several years of professional experience in the 1st level support
- In addition, you have experience with ticket systems, knowledge of MS Office Suite including Office 365 and Windows operating systems (client and server)
- Ideally you bring an ITIL certification
- Good English and Dutch and ideally also German skills
- Our candidate has a distinct ability to communicate, can present himself at the front, is resilient, ready for learning, independent, flexible and team-capable
- Willingness to travel periodically to Hulst and very sporadically to Switzerland or other European countries
The company is the leading full-service provider for marketing and sales services. They supply creative concepts and effective sales tools for shopper marketing, collectibles’ promotions and loyalty programs. They activate brands and shoppers to boost sales and create loyal customers, adopting an innovative approach and going the extra mile for our clients.
With offices in Switzerland, China and the Benelux they provide services to more than 150 blue-chip brands and retailers in fifteen countries.
G-Nius is a project-based consultancy and deployment agency, specialized in Energy & Utilities, Warehouse Management Services, IT logistics and ICT infrastructure. The services we provide are deployment, recruitment and selection, interim management, deployment-fixed and on a project basis. G-Nius strives at all times to a win-win situation for the relation as well as the professional. The passion of our account managers leads to personal guidance of the candidates, which leads to our success.
Are you interested in the job or if you need more information, please contact Frank Claassen via firstname.lastname@example.org or via +31 (0)6 15 16 58 44.