We make vehicle mobility sustainable by charging the world's electric cars.
As our Jr. Content Marketeer you will be responsible for creating relevant online content. The goal is to improve our reputation, SEO-authority and ranking, leading to a growth of market interest and number of leads. You work together with members of the marketing and sales teams to write on relevant commercial topics. With your creativity and writing skills you deliver to-the-point and SEO optimised content through all kinds of channels. You push owned and earned content and improve efficiency of paid content. You know how to adapt your content to different channels; being blog posts, tweets, news letters, Facebook, LinkedIn, video, slides, e-books, white papers and flyers. An boy, you are passionate about sustainability and/or electric cars.
- Create content for our newsletters, blog, website, social and social media channels
- Maintaining and improving website and blog posts
- Writing and improving Press Releases, building relations with niche and generic journalists
- Analyse traffic, conversion, click rates, open rates. Learn what works and what doesn't
- Some minor graphical additions to the content (banners, pictures)
- Proactive communication, keep team members informed about your progress and what you need from them.
What we offer
- A market-standard salary in line with your experience level
- 36-40 hours/week
- 8% vacation money in May
- 25 vacation days
- Growth path: senior content manager, other specializations within marketing, indirect sales
- Personal development training and on-the-job coaching
- Freedom to operate and tackle challenges, it's OK to make mistakes and learn
- An awesome new office in the East of Amsterdam, overlooking the water and easily accessible by car & public transport
- An in-office mini race track (electrical cars only, duh!)
- Drinks, fruit & healthy lunch provided for
- As we are a fast-growing team, we enjoy teambuilding events every 1-2 months
- Work hard, play hard & celebrate success
- Talented, driven and fun colleagues!
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in a comparable role in online, automotive, and/or tech
- Higher education or equivalent ability (HBO/BSc.), preferably in Journalism, Communication or Marketing
- Excellent writing skills in Dutch (native), English and preferably French
- A passion for editing, writing, and technology
- Experience with Adobe Indesign and/or Photoshop
- You say what you do, and do what you say
- Self-motivated, flexible and driven
- You are structured and shine when the pressure mounts
- You love technology; and are curious to learn more
- You are ambitious, enthousiastic & full of energy
- You are generally happy, optimistic and have a great sense of humor
Apply now to join our rapidly growing team!