As the Field Operations Manager, you will be responsible for leading field operations for crop.zone across Europe (Germany, Benelux, France, Switzerland), in collaboration with Nufarm and Fenaco. You will coordinate human resources, equipment allocation, execution of trials and applications and will act as key safety coordinator.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be the primary liaison between the crop.zone team and the local teams of our Strategic Partners Nufarm and fenaco.
- Recruit, hire, onboard and supervise seasonal field engineers team to support crop.zoner application machines in the field during application season
- Coordinate and conduct training for field engineers, Nufarm team, distribution, contract applicators and growers
- Maximize utilization of crop.zone equipment during application season
- Work with crop.zone R&D and strategic partners to plan and execute field scale testing and demonstration programs which includes field demonstrations and testing of commercial crop.zone solutions for early adopters, groundbreaker trials for new solutions and testing of pre-commercial technologies
- As technical expert, provide technical and agronomical information for crop.zone solutions; communicate agronomic positioning and benefits of crop.zone solutions
- Step in as field engineer where needed
- Act as champion for crop.zone sustainability and safety policies